I know it’s only Monday, but I really cannot wait for the weekend, because Digital Scrapbooking Day is coming up and the celebrations at ScrapMatters are going to be tons of fun!
There will be games, a huge sale with a free with purchase collab (and it’s a fabulous, huge kit!), gorgeous new products+grab bags, and a blog train too! I cannot wait! 😉
In the meantime, let me show a couple of pages I’ve done lately. First off, I played with a collab by Denise Beatty and Erica Zane (and let me tell you, this team is a winning one!), Let’s Get Together:
I’m so glad I have a little turkey at home, because I already scrapped all of last year’s pictures, and I just couldn’t wait for Thanksgiving to scrap with this gorgeous kit! 😉 (Of course, you can scrap any page with this kit because it’s really versatile, but I really wanted to put that adorable turkey on my page! ;))
Spread the Wealth Templates by Denise Beatty Originals
Let’s Get Together by Denise Beatty Originals and Erica Zane
Fonts: CK Cursive and Pea Olson
I did this page for a Roadmap to Scrap challenge at ScrapMatters, following these instructions:
- Choose three photos – and do something creative to them all (i.e. use an action, crop them, kick up the brightness/contrast, turn them into B & W, selective recolor them)-as long as you change them from their original state.
- Select four papers (3 patterns and 1 solid).
- Crop any two of those papers into a geometric shape (circle, square, triangle).
- I want to see at least 4 different botanical items (leaves, twigs, flowers) on your layout-you can use all flowers (as long as there are 4 different types).
- Add at least 3 different ribbons, strings, or lace.
- Use two different alphas on the LO.
- I want to see two different fonts-and one needs to be a handwritten or journaling-type.
- Add something metal (such as a staple or paperclip). You can use something mentioned earlier to satisfy this requirement (like a metal alpha).
Next up, I did a page for the latest My Story Matters challenge: we had to scrap about changes, and I scrapped about how different high school was from middle school (and from anything I experienced later, too!):
Woodland Fantasy by Erica Zane
Worn Scuffed Chipboard Alpha by Sahlin Studio
Fonts: Pea Olson, Pea Stacy Fancy
OK, that’s all I can show for now!