I wasn’t inspired this weekend so no scrapping (hehe I was too busy winning stuff – and there’s more to what I posted!! Can you believe that??? 🙂 I also won a secret comment challenge at ScrapMatters and got a 5$ GC!! That place is so special that they have a prize every week for someone who leaves love in other people’s galleries.. So I got myself this gorgeous kit I’d been drooling over all weekend:
Month: September 2008
Krystal Hartley is having a CT call!
Wow I’ve been waiting for this one!!!!
Wooo! Chats and RAKs today!!
Today I won 6 Gift Cerfiticates from 6 designers!!!!!!
- Happy Scrap Girl‘s grab bag, which contains a kit, a gorgeous autumn paper pack, 2 alphas, and some templates!!
- wm squared‘s grab bag, which contains a kit, an alpha, some templates and a few brag book pages, plus I got her Autumn Poutpourri paper pack!!
- Tater‘s grab bag, which contains 3 gorgeous alphas, one mini kit, and a great autumn paper pack; plus I got another alpha!!
- I also won a GC from Simply Sweet Designs but I can’t make up my mind on what to get, so I’ll think about it tomorrow. Too much cute stuff to chose from!! 🙂
Bella Scraps Magazine Giveaway
Holley is giving away a $25 GC to Bella Scraps Magazine!!
RAKed by KimB
I was RAKed by KimB last week with an amazing 19 (yes, nineteen!!!) $ gift card! She was giving it away to celebrate her 19th wedding anniversary and I was lucky enough to win! 😀
I scrapped this tonight for a challenge at Sugarplum Paperie for which you had to scrap about something new in your life.
Chilled Wine collab kit by Sugarplum Paperie and mgl Scraps
Date Bits by Misty Cato
Fonts: FG Bonnie’s, My Own Topher
I’m really loving this kit!!!
Speed Scrap at SM (Zoo LO)
I speed scrapped last night and had a blast!!
- one solid, dark paper, used as the background. One patterned paper used in any way on the page (other than background). No more, no less.
- 3 photos: 2 must be the same size. The other one must be smaller than the 2.
- One frame only, but that frame needs to have a cluster on or behind it. (I want to encourage you to use drop shadows—especially with the clusters)
- Use a hanger anywhere on the page.
- Must use something shiny on the page: can be metal, glitter, bling. I don’t care; I just want some shine!
- Title: Use 2 alphas please.
- Date your page. And, you can journal…BUT, you cannot journal any more than 2 sentences. It will work if you have no journaling at all!
Winty – Brianna Cox CT Application
Bree of Scrap’it Designs has had the greatest idea ever for choosing two new members of her CT: she’s having all the applicants send in a LO made with her stuff, and then her bloggers will vote their favorite! Check it out here!
Template by Meghan Mullens
Today I stumbled upon a great designer: Cinnamon Designs! I’ve fallen in love with her style!
In the Choir
I speed scrapped Thursday night at ScrapMatters (hosted by Bree!).
It was really speedy, because I had brought home some work, and was working and scrapping at the same time.
Here are the rules
- Choose a photo, 1 only!
- Choose your papers, you can have as many as you want, but you must have a least 1 solid and 1 patterned paper. One of the papers must be used to create a shape (any shape), you can use paper shapers, clipping masks….whatever, just as long as you create some type of shape from a paper.
- Take your photo and repeat it in some way. You can repeat it as many times as you like, but it must be the same photo. You can blend it into the background, stack it etc, as long as the photo appears on the page more than once.
- Frame your photo/s (if you have blended one, you do not need to frame it, but you do need at least 1 framed photo on the page. Hang your frame. If you have used multiple frames, at least 1 of your frames must be hanging.
- Embellish your page any way you wish!!
- Title your page. You MUST use an alpha for some of the title, but you can’t use it for ALL of the title. Mix it up!!
- Add journaling if you wish, date and save!!!!!!