Jill of Juno Designs has a new kit out and it’s the cutest kit ever!!!!!!
Dessert by Juno Designs
Pure heaven! 😉
There’s lots of new gorgeous kits out today at ScrapMatters; here’s the one I picked up, by ScrapMuss Designs:
It’s such a romantic kit! I wanted to scrap pictures of DH and me, but didn’t have any (those are always the first to get scrapped! 😉 ) so last night we took some pictures. And since there was no special occasion, I just scrapped a page about a normal evening at our house. 😉
I did this for the Roadmap to Scrap challenge at SM, and these were the instructions:
- Use a template with an ODD number of photos.
- Include at least 2 patterned papers.
- Please use at least 3 out of the 5 following items: buttons, ribbons, staples, frames, journal strips or tags.
- Show me some shapes that aren’t squares, rectangles or circles.
- Add something blue to your page.
- Place something on your page that’s obviously upside down. It could be a photo, an element, anything, just be sure we can tell it’s not in it’s original and upright position.
- Use an alpha and a font for your title.
- Now select everything on your page except the background paper, and shrink it at least 10%.
Inspired by Aly Templates by Britt-ish Designs
Countryside Harmony by Scrapmuss Designs
Family Ties by Jeni Hopewell
Fonts: Pea Olson, My Own Topher
I have another page to show off, for the Grand Theft LO challenge:
I’m not so sure I like the selective coloring on the pic.. I don’t know, I just never seem to like b/w picture as much as I like the color version!