This week I took some very pretty pictures of birds preparing a nest in the birdhouses in our garden, so I scrapped 2 matching LOs.
Happy to Be by ScrapMuss Designs
Fonts: Note this, Sketchbook, My Own Topher
Happy to Be (some recoloring) by ScrapMuss Designs
- Choose an even number of photos, and plan to repeat one of those photos at least once to get your even number.
- Choose an even number of papers, and one of them must be white.
- Blend something onto your layout, an element, a photo. Anything.
- Repeat an element (the exact same one) at least 3 times.
- Use a word art.
- Use at least one ribbon or a piece of string (or both).
- Now, take your entire layout and mat it onto another piece of paper.
- Add whatever other embellishments you want, add a date, and also some journaling if you’d like.