I’m coming from tonight’s Speed Scrap at ScrapMatters. And of course, I couldn’t refrain from doing another zoo LO! 🙂
Here are the instructions:
- Choose at least 3 photos and arrange them as follows: One is substantially larger than the others and the smaller ones are lined up together along a side of the larger photo.
- Use at least 4 papers. Be creative, use as BG, mats, shapes, etc.
- Use ONE frame to frame all the photos together.
- I want to see a really good layered element cluster, I LOVE clusters!
- Use something from nature on your layout.
- One word title, use an alpha.
- Journal at least three sentences, DATE, and post!
Chilled Wine collab kit by Sugarplum Paperie and mgl Scraps
Feather (recolored) from wm squared’s Sep. 08 Grab Bag
White Vellum Alpha – Designs by Tater
Paper Shapers by Britt-ish Designs
Font: My Own Topher
I do feel there’s something missing somewhere.. Maybe some elements on the bottom? Hmmm… I’m way too tired to do anything about it now. 🙂
But let me say one thing: I’m proud of that feather!!!! When I read the instruction about putting in an element from nature, somehow I thought about putting in a feather, found one in my scrappin’ stash, and recolored it to taste: and there we go! 🙂