I speed scrapped Thursday night at ScrapMatters (hosted by Bree!).
It was really speedy, because I had brought home some work, and was working and scrapping at the same time.
Here are the rules
- Choose a photo, 1 only!
- Choose your papers, you can have as many as you want, but you must have a least 1 solid and 1 patterned paper. One of the papers must be used to create a shape (any shape), you can use paper shapers, clipping masks….whatever, just as long as you create some type of shape from a paper.
- Take your photo and repeat it in some way. You can repeat it as many times as you like, but it must be the same photo. You can blend it into the background, stack it etc, as long as the photo appears on the page more than once.
- Frame your photo/s (if you have blended one, you do not need to frame it, but you do need at least 1 framed photo on the page. Hang your frame. If you have used multiple frames, at least 1 of your frames must be hanging.
- Embellish your page any way you wish!!
- Title your page. You MUST use an alpha for some of the title, but you can’t use it for ALL of the title. Mix it up!!
- Add journaling if you wish, date and save!!!!!!
The other night I didn’t do any journaling because I was in a hurry, so, today I added in the journaling, and here’s the result.
Olde Skool by Kim Christensen Designs and Debra Tope Designs
Hanger from I’m a Dreamer by Britt-ish Designs