This year is sure turning out to be the year for learning new things for me! I have enjoyed immensely the sketching class last month at Studio Calico, and the next one coming up next month is equally exciting!
Ever wondered who’s behind the fancy lettering and quirky illustrations you see on Studio Calico products? Graphic designer Matthew Wilson takes you behind the scenes to show how he creates those trendy designs. He’ll cover his favorite tools and share techniques for creating your own hand-lettered art and illustrations. You’ll even learn how to go digital with your work so you can make original art prints, patterned papers, cards, and more!
WHAT COMES WITH THIS CLASS
- A video introduction to the class and the tools you’ll be using
- 6 in-depth instructional videos from Matthew covering class material
- Tips & tricks on the tools, techniques and practice involved in the class
- Access to a class message board and gallery, where you can share and learn with your teacher and fellow students
- Weekly challenges to inspire you to use what you’ve learned
- Live chat with your teacher and fellow students
Seriously… I cannot wait! You can sign up for this class here through April 1st.