I feel like a juggler this week, trying to find time to work on my hybrid project (has to be ready by Saturday!!), getting pages done for my awesome CTs and spending time with DH (last night, dinner+concert – spectacular!).. But so far, a part from some tiredness, it’s working! 😉
Here’s the last 2 pages I did for challenges at ScrapMatters. This one is for the In Living Color (yes, I do have a thing with leaves and trees recently.. 😉 ):
Midnight Crow by Chelle’s Creations
and this one is for the Roadmap to Scrap:
Let’s Go to the Circus by Gwenipooh Designs
I Felt Like It alpha combo by Chelle’s Creations
Fonts: JH Cristina – Designs by Jeni Hopewell and Pea Stacy Fancy
which follows these instructions:
- Choose 2 photos. Both photos must be repeated on your layout (you can use different crops and sizes)
- For papers you can use as may as you want, but keep the photos and elements as the focus of you page.
- Now add some ellies and lots of them!
- Here is the catch on those element…every element you used must be used 2 times and 2 times only. (so you can use as many buttons, flowers, ribbons etc as you want, but each individual element must be used 2x on the LO)
- Pick out 2 fonts, any fonts you think will compliment the page, can be script, typed, doodly…whatever floats your boat!
- Use the 2 fonts on your layout anyway you want, journal, title, date etc – go crazy! – but only use those 2 fonts.
- Now add in some sparkle and shine. You must have 2 different sparkly things, can be glitter, sequins, gems, etc. Remember you must use each element 2 times on the page, even the sparkly stuff!
- All you need to do now is add some fab shadow work to finish off you page.
Both pages were done in 20 minutes each, the first one during breakfast on Thursday, and the second right before we went out to go to the concert last night… Gosh! I really have to slow down! 😉