Happy Monday everyone! Like every week, it’s Manic Monday, so you might want to check out the special deals at ScrapMatters! 😉
I have something to show you that I’m really excited about: Jeni Hopewell has started a new custom font service. This means you can turn your handwriting into a font!!!! There’s an exclusive option
and a non-exclusive option, the latter meaning that your font can be put for sale in the shop for others to use:
Wave-a-licious template pack by Fluffy Bunny Feet Designs
Bon Voyage and Bon Voyage Date Labels by Mira Designs
Bunches of Flowers (recolored) by Britt-ish Designs
Buttons from Countryside Harmony by Scrapmuss Designs
Fonts: JH Cristina and JH Cristina Doodly – Designs by Jeni Hopewell
These were the instructions:
- Pick a template
- Choose your pictures. I want you to focus on one person and crop your pictures so that they are totally on display.
- Now for papers. Pick soft colors for your LO. Any number is fine
- I want to see lots of flowers – and I mean lots at least 10 flowers and three different ones on your LO.
- Stitch something down
- Add some buttons
- Use a creative date element
- I want you to use word art for your title and use it more than once – blend it and change it however you want.