My mom left yesterday and I’m back to my usual routine. We all really enjoyed her stay very much and we’re sad she left.. 🙁
I have some pages to show from these past few days.
This page I did for the daily Speed Scrap on Monday and I love how it turned out. These were the instructions:
- Go to your favorites folder and find a layout to scraplift. It doesn’t have to be an absolute scraplift, though. You could be inspired by photo placement, photo subject matter, element placement, color scheme, title work, etc. Don’t forget which layout you’ve chosen because I’ll want you to link us up in your credits so the rest of us can see what inspired you.
- Picture time!! You have to use a picture (or pictures) that you have taken this month. The month of June. The year 2009. 🙂
- Use at least 3 papers.
- Since this isn’t supposed to be an exact match scraplift, I can be a little bossy about embellishments, right? Put in some ribbon, some string, and some button(s).
- For your title, use an alpha only. NO fonts in the title.
- Journaling – be creative. Put your text on a path, on little strips, around the border of your page, etc.
- Creativity again – Date your LO, but no boring dates just typed on the page in Century Gothic (what I do almost all the time lol). Add shadows and any other finishing touches.
I lifted a page by Denise, and actually used her template based on that page! 😉
Spread the Wealth Templates by Denise Beatty Originals
From the Grab Bag #2 available until 6.30.09 before it’s split up: Boy Wonder by gg digital designs and Button from The Cool Dad by Jeni Hopewell
Label Tape Alpha by Britt-ish Designs
Striped alpha from Independent by Britt-ish Designs
Font: My Own Topher
then there’s two pages for the My Story Matters challenges at ScrapMatters. The first one is about my style as a kid:
Ribbon from Independent and Label Tape Alpha by Britt-ish Designs
From the Mystery Mix Grab Bag #1, for sale until 6.30.09 (then it will be split up):
Most Awesome Templates Ever by Denise Beatty Originals
My Happy Life Mini Kit by Haynay Designs
Iconology: Everyday by Plum Dumpling Designs
Buds and Blooms by Mickey B Designs
Font: Note this
and the other is about my favorite toys:
Life’s a Beach by Sahlin Studio
Brown Town Alpha by Britt-ish Designs
I only have one more page to do about a holiday/trip when I was little, and then I’ll be caught up with all the My Story Matters challenges. 🙂